[DW]

The Real Purpose of Stretching - GMB Interview with Kit

If anyone knows more about cat--dog skeletons, please add references/links. The only comment on that YT clip was not a helpful one...

If anyone knows more about cat--dog skeletons, please add references/links. The only comment on that YT clip was not a helpful one...

The unfortunately extinct "Tasmanian Tiger" examplifies how similar cats and dogs can be. Was it cat-like or dog-like?

Non-academic references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thylacine

http://cryptomundo.c...news/thylacine/

Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert here, just trying to learn and have some fun.

Don't feed the trolls Kit, they're never satisfied. Anyone who's actually listening will understand the point you're trying to make. :)

Agree with Colin - you have dealt with it sufficiently. It's Youtube; there's a distinct possibility the commentor doesn't know what a reference is and efforts would be in vain.

there's a distinct possibility the commentor doesn't know what a reference is and efforts would be in vain.

:) That is a golden comment!

It seems there is a waiting list to become "alpha posse" ... I have seen a list of the interviews they have done, and there were a few others I wanted to listen to, but apparently not going to happen. Unless you want to spend 495$ to become a lifetime member.

there's a distinct possibility the commentor doesn't know what a reference is and efforts would be in vain.

Yes, brilliant comment. Move on. :)

Thanks everyone; moving on now!

I think to hear the whole interview, you would need to join the Alpha posse, but next time I will record the interview too and make it available free here; it's just an interview, after all. Apparently, joining the Alpha posse gets you all their material, forever, and many people have joined.

I do not get anything from the interview, but I am very happy to talk to Ryan any time, just 'cos it's fun!