heel pain after stretching.

Hello! I started pike stretching again after a year break and was making great progress, started from 110 degrees at the hips with straight back. I'm doing calf stretch on stair 90s, superset single leg good mornings with 8kg bar and straight leg iso hold/push vs resistance, and finish with jefferson curls 8kg bar. After 5 sessions (i only re-added jefferson last 2 sessions, but i could do it 2 years ago with 16kg) i started getting close to floor and i could feel being able to actively compress strongly in bottom part of stretch. Couple of days after i feel pain in the heel. The pain is felt strongest when i sit on my back, pull my leg towards chest with fully locked knee and only if i also pull my toes hard towards me, so maximum stretch position. Any ideas what could it be? Speedy recovery protocol? Can i keep stretching with pain? It's an annoying pain, not big pain, like a numbing electric current, but gradual, not very sharp. I can move my little finger no problem, so i believe that rules out Baxter's nerve entrapment.
Thank you!

shutterstock_276210200-e1621277798747.jpg

Minor sciatic nerve tethering (s. nerve ends in the toes). Not uncommon. Stop the maximum stretching of this nerve ("pull my leg towards chest with fully locked knee and only if i also pull my toes hard towards me") action, and do all the exercises without this addition, for a while. It will pass.

• Thanks 1