Craig's Shi Da Pan Follow Along

Craig

Hey everyone,

I've finally completed the Shi Da Pan follow along!  check it out below, I decided to do this one as if I were teaching it to a class for the first time.  Happy for feedback on the format.

Follow along with the video as many times as you feel like, use the explanation times to rest in between exercises.  Once you're feeling up to it and can remember the whole set, see if you can go through it non-stop with minimal rest.  You can increase the repetitions on each exercise if you're feeling confident.

Click this link to access:

http://tutorials.awarerelaxedconnected.com.au/programs/shi-da-pan-10-great-basins

As always post any questions or comments here!

• Like 4

Thanks Craig, been looking forward to this being made :)  You mention this set is done for 6 months daily then replaced with a more difficult set.  Any plans to do another video of the more difficult sets in 6 months time?

Is there no option to download this video? 

• Like 1

Hi Craig,

Usually after Shi Da Pan, they get into the 10 lines of spring legs. which looks like this: 

but with arms doing things (similar to sdp#8).  Then you do it for 30 mins with no break :) I only know 4 or 5 of the 10 sets, I may film the first one at some point.

If you have iOS, you can get the uscreen app and there is a button to make the videos available offline.  Im waiting on the developers at uscreen to make the programs completely downloadable, and also to have this offline button available on the android platform.  :)

CHeers,

Craig

• Like 1